NEPC Sensitization programme on SheTrades in Commonwealth project in Niger State
October 23, 2018 - October 23, 2018
Following the successful launch of the SheTrades in commonwealth project in Nigeria early this year by the International Trade Center , Geneva in collaboration with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council. The council is embarking on a sensitization programme. This is to ensure that greater number of women entrepreneurs’ nation wide benefit from the project.
The project is funded by the the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and implemented by the International Trade Centre (ITC). The program will run for two years starting April 2018 – March 2020
Benefits to women
- To increase economic growth and job creation by enabling increased participation of women-owned businesses in international trade.
- To share NEPC gender commitment with women-owned businesses to ensure that a greater number of women entrepreneurs nation-wide benefit from the project.
- On the spot CAC registration of women entrepreneurs at the locations to facilitate the verification of at least 3,000 women entrepreneurs that will benefit from the project in Nigeria.
- Shea butter
- Cashew nut
- Garment and Apparel
Youth Centre, Minna Niger State
Do you have any additional questions regarding the programme? Get in touch directly with:
- Mrs. Leticia Onu
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +234 (0)8034232586