REGAMOS Foundation (RAF) is a private, voluntary, non-proﬁt, faith-based, Non-Governmental Organization focused on easing the burden of widows, orphans and youth.
OUR MISSION: To improve the livelihood of widows, young people, abused girls and the less privileged through Advocacy, Education, Economic Empowerment, Psychological Support, Entrepreneurship Training and Community Development Initiatives.
OUR VISION: Transforming lives through empowerment OUR VALUES Love and Compassion, Obedience to God’s call, Long Term Commitment, Respect for every Individual, Partnership, Teamwork, Integrity and Accountability.
· To improve the economic power of widows, youth and less privilege through education and empowerment programmes To provide training and mentorship support for widows, young people and less privileged through entrepreneurial initiatives
· To increase awareness on adolescent sexual/health education and career development; women and vulnerable children through a community based programme to create safe and enabling communities.
· To collaborate with like-minded organizations in the community, regional and international levels for the beneﬁt of target beneﬁciaries, communities and the world at large
Since inception, the REGAMOS Foundation has been carrying out several intervention programmes to her targeted beneﬁciaries and these programmes are categorized into departments, namely; Education and Counselling, Business and Economic Development, Health Care, Vocational Training and Skill Acquisition, Material Needs and Welfare.
THE REGAMOS FOUNDATION PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: We oﬀer platforms for our partners to collaborate with us in solving the issues that aﬀect widows and orphans through the provision of free services such as:
· Healthcare Services
· Human Capital Development/Training
· Skills acquisition and vocational training.
· Agribusiness (farming, ﬁshery, piggery, poultry, etc.)
· Mentorship Programme
Our empowerment programs are categorised into WOMEN EMPOWERMENT and YOUTH DEVELOPMENT.
The Empowerment Program is delivered through the following initiatives:
1. Microcredit Scheme (MICS)
2. Skills Acquisition & Vocational Scheme (SAVS)
3. Small and Medium Enterprise (SAME).
4. RAF Live Support Scheme (RLSS)
5. Agric-Business Scheme (ABS)
6. Legal Support Services (LSS)
Other programmes we run are RAF Mentoring Programme, RAF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME, The RAF Educational Programme (RAFEP and Community Impact Education Programme (CIEP)