REGAMOS Foundation (RAF) is a private, voluntary, non-profit, faith-based, Non-Governmental Organization focused on transforming the lives of widows, orphans, abused girls and youth through Education, Empowerment, Advocacy and Community Based initiatives.
MISSION: To improve the livelihood of widows, young people, abused girls and the less privileged through Advocacy, Education, Economic Empowerment, Psychological Support, Entrepreneurship Training and Community Development Initiatives.
VISION: Transforming lives through empowerment OUR VALUES Love and Compassion, Obedience to God’s call, Long Term Commitment, Respect for every Individual, Partnership, Teamwork, Integrity and Accountability.
· To improve the economic power of widows, youth and less privilege through education and empowerment programmes
· To provide training and mentorship support for widows, young people and less privileged through entrepreneurial initiatives
· To increase awareness on adolescent sexual/health education and career development; women and vulnerable children through a community-based programme to create safe and enabling communities.
· To collaborate with like-minded organizations in the community, regional and international levels for the benefit of target beneficiaries, communities and the world at large
Since inception, the REGAMOS Foundation has been carrying out several intervention programmes to her its targeted beneficiaries and these programmes are categorized into departments, namely; Education and Counselling, Business and Economic Development, Health Care, Vocational Training and Skill Acquisition, Material Needs and Welfare.
LIST OF SECTORS
Agribusiness value chains, spices, textiles and clothing, e-commerce, services, e-learning,
SPECIFIC FOCUS ON WOMEN
The REGAMOS Foundation offers Women Empowerment Programs.
The Empowerment Program is delivered through the following initiatives:
1. Microcredit Scheme (MICS)
2. Skills Acquisition & Vocational Scheme (SAVS)
3.Small and Medium Enterprise (SAME).
4. RAF Live Support Scheme (RLSS)
5. Agric-Business Scheme (ABS)
6. Legal Support Services (LSS)
They run also other programme such as RAF Mentoring Programme, RAF Educational Programme, The RAF Educational Programme (RAFEP and Community Impact Education Programme (CIEP)