Ghana International Trade Fair
February 28, 2019 - March 11, 2019
This prime trade event in Ghana is attracting exhibitors from at least 20 countries, including Nigerian stands. Our Nigerian exhibitors will display a wide range of products. The event is held in the Trade Fair Center La, Accra from 28th of February to the 11th of March 2019.
Why should you attend?
- A great platform for buyers to form partnerships with Nigerian SME-suppliers
- Specialized pavillions and booths (Nigeria) designated to promote all types of products / services
- Organized B2B-meetings and contact meetings
- Wide range of mini conferences available
- Over 1 million businessmen from ECOWAS countries attending
Trade fair highlights
Ghana International Trade Fair offers sessions on trade and investment opportunities within the region per sector. This includes among others a half-day seminar on trade and investment incentives, matchmaking symposia and B2B networking sessions. During the upcoming fair there will also be a Nigeria day including dinner!
The following sectors are included:
- Agricultural and food production
- Industrial and production machinery
- Building and construction
- Mining and energy
- Transport and aviation
If you want to know more about this event, please visit the official trade fair site.
Want to know more about the Nigerian offer, exhibitors, or already schedule B2B-meetings? Contact us for our direct support!