1. What can NEPC do for me as buyer?
NEPC can assist, advice and guide you on how to embark on successful business considering sourcing products from Nigeria. Find out all the services that we offer.
2. Where can I find reputable Nigerian suppliers?
The Nigerian Export Promotion Council is the apex is the Government agency saddled the responsibility of promoting Nigerian non-oil exportable products. We help companies around the world to source goods and services from Nigeria, Nigeria pride itself with having premium products We can help you reduce the time, risk and cost involved in doing business with Nigeria by:
- Helping you identify and contact Nigerian suppliers
- Alerting you to the latest products and services out of Nigeria to help you grow your business
3. Why should I buy from Nigeria?
We are developing and expanding fast in our product offer for international markets. Our trade performance is constantly increasing and improving through several projects. Investments in local capacity building ensure sustainable and high-quality Nigerian exports. Buying from Nigeria will also help the rural women caterer for their families and improve their standard of living.
4. How can I verify an exporter's authenticity?
Nigerian exporters can be verified electronically on our verification portal noted that companies registered before 2017 can be verified manually by sending an email to email@example.com. Please be aware that the Nigerian Export Promotion Council is not able to undertake due diligence, background or credibility check on your behalf.
5. What do I do if I fall into a commercial dispute with Nigerian business?
The Nigerian Export Promotion Council is not able to provide assistance in relation to commercial disputes with Nigerian companies. However, you can seek legal assistance with the help of the embassy and high commission of your country in Nigeria.