Kaduna International Trade Fair
February 28, 2019 - March 7, 2019
Kaduna is the largest commercial event in Nigeria and in Africa. It is organized and staged for the 40th time consecutively by the Kaduna Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (KADCCIMA). The fair enjoys the support and co-operation of the Federal and State Government, Nigerian Chambers of Commerce and the general public.
The fair is scheduled to hold from 29th February – 7th March 2019 at the Kaduna International Trade and Investment Centre Kaduna. The venue is within the new industrial layout of the city surrounded by all necessary amenities required by participants and visitors.
Why should you attend?
- Africa’s annual and famous fair that attracts both local participation and participants from far and wide
- Wide range of latest products, technologies and services from both Nigeria and international markets exposed
- Creates a conducive atmosphere between Nigeria and other nations for joint venture projects in all sectors
- Covers all aspects of business and economic activities in Nigeria
- Offers unique meeting points for and with Nigerian manufacturers, suppliers and users of a wide range of goods / services
- Provides you lots of investment opportunities
The Kaduna International Trade Fair is a general fair including all sectors, goods and services. If you want to know more, check out the official fair website.