Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL)
August 10, 2018 - August 11, 2018
The Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL) will be held from 10th-11th August 2018. AFWL is Europe’s largest fashion event promoting and nurturing African and African-inspired design talent. AFWL has led the way in highlighting Africa’s emerging designers and apparel industry and has been at the forefront of bringing awareness of Africa’s burgeoning fashion industry to the international market.
- Great value to your company through, contacts, experience and knowledge within the fashion community.
- Supports you in building a sustainable business that is globally recognised and promotes social change in Africa.
- B2B contacts with top designers
- Opportunity to showcase fashion designers and accessories to the European market
- High level Media coverage. AFWL designers and exhibitors enjoys a long-standing support from several media partners and institutions.
Trade Fair Characteristics
The event will showcase 900 emerging designers & exhibitors, from Africa, Europe and America, to almost 80,000 visitors including buyers, retailers, influential industry professionals, and the media and is now a highlight on the annual fashion calendar.
Trade Fair Highlights
You are recommended to join some activities, which are held at the fair:
- A collaborative catwalk show
- Exhibition of various fashion accessories and apparels
- The Business to Business (B2B) meetings with professional designers
- A business development program
If you want more details, please visit the official AFWL website
Registration is now open for interested designers and exhibitors. You can apply via https://www.africafashionweeklondon.com/afwl-2018-registration/
Do you require additional information? Please send enquires to email@example.com
Contact person: Ronke Ademiluyi / firstname.lastname@example.org /