IATF- Intra African Trade Fair 2018
November 11, 2018 - November 17, 2018
The Intra-African Trade Fair 2018 is the first of its kind in Africa, consisting of a 7-day trade fair that provides a platform for sharing trade, investment and market information and enabling buyers and sellers, investors and countries to meet, discuss and conclude business deals. It will be hosted by the Arab Republic of Egypt, and will be taking place in Cairo from 11 – 17 December, 2018.
The Fair is being organized by the African Export and Import Bank (Afreximbank), in collaboration with the African Union(AU) to boost Intra-African trade.
Objectives of the IATF
- To bring together continental and global players to showcase and exhibit their goods and services, and to explore business and investment opportunities in Africa
- To serve as a marketplace where buyers and sellers of goods and services meet and explore business opportunities
- To provide a platform for B2B exchanges and development of business opportunities
- To share trade, investment and market information with stakeholders including investors, SMEs, the informal sector, Africans in Diaspora, and to identify solutions required to address the challenges affecting intra-African trade
- To Provide a Platform for Afreximbank and other financial institutions, to share information about their trade finance and trade facilitation interventions that will support Intra-African trade
- To discuss topical issues affecting Intra-African trade and provide practical and effective solutions
- To deploy multi-country and multi-company pavilions that will serve as one-stop shop for Intra-African trade and investment opportunities in Africa.
For further information, visit www.intrafricantradefair.com/