ITC Training on Export Readiness: Positioning for AfCFTA Success
December 7, 2023 - December 8, 2023
Under the framework of the Foreign Commonwealth Development Office (FCDO) funded project SheTrades Commonwealth+, the 2-day Export Readiness: Positioning for AfCFTA Success Workshop aims to assist women entrepreneurs:
- To create and execute strategic plans to access the regional and international trade opportunities while helping them overcome barriers faced by women in accessing export markets.
- To conduct market research and identify export opportunities by analysing market landscapes and trends, develop strategies to target niche markets and leverage unique selling propositions for regional and international markets.
- To assess their company’s readiness to enter regional and international markets, become aware of their export potential, export strategy and gain insight into the strengths and weaknesses.
Women-led businesses who desire to access regional and international markets and seek to create a go to market strategy. Please note that:
- The training has a limitation of 100 participants.
- We can only accommodate one woman participant per company.
- Following the selection process you will be notified about your participation.
09:00 am – 05:15 pm.
NEPC Conference Hall, Plot 424, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama Abuja.