WWDMAGIC Exhibition, Las Vegas USA
August 13, 2018 - August 15, 2018
The WWDMAGIC will be held from 13th-15th August 2018 in Las Vegas, USA. WWD Magic, in collaboration with Women’s Wear Daily, is a tradeshow that takes place in Las Vegas twice a year. This global showcase is a must-see destination for buyers looking for the latest in women’s, accessories and junior’s fashion.
Through this tradeshow, Nigerian designers have made valuable connections that have gotten them access to showrooms and retailers in Los Angeles and many more cities across the US.
- Business contacts with big brands in the fashion industry
- The opportunity to showcase made in Nigeria products
- Access to showrooms and retailers
- Buyer-sellers meet
- Made in Nigeria Product visibility in the USA market
- Generate orders for accessories and apparels
- Access to top designers and brands in the USA and other parts of the world
WWDMAGIC brings you the largest selection of women’s apparel and accessories in the industry. The latest women’s and juniors’ trends, the most-wanted brands and the hottest emerging designers.The event will host 2,500 exhibitors from over 40 countries and region with nearly 579 brands. It covers all major fashion categories from men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel, accessories, and footwear to manufacturing resources and service providers.
Fashion Exhibition Highlights
You are recommended to join some activities,
- Mini conferences/seminars with professionals in the fashion industry
- The Business to Business (B2B) meetings for prospective business contacts and networking
- Match-making with top fashion brands
If you need additional details about the show please visit the official WWD Website
Register through NEPC
Nigerian Export Promotion Council has an ongoing partnership with Style House Files to present designers at WWD Magic each season as part of the Council’s vision to promote non-oil export.
NEPC will be spearheading Nigeria’s participation through
- Procuring booth/stands for Nigerian exhibitors at no cost
- 50% rebate of Air ticket for exhibitors
- Provision of accommodation
- Providing local transport/logistics for the exhibitors